Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon Day #5: "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin On"

 
Hey Guys! Chloe here and its day 5 of the Summer Lovin' Readathon Hosted by Reviewing Wonderland. Learn more about it HERE.
 
Participation Post
 
Ya!!! Congrats you guys for making through 5 days of the readathon. I hope you got to complete ALL your bookish goals :) I wanted to read al least three books this week but I think its only going to be two.
 
 

 
I'm about 65% into Unraveling so I hope to have it finished by the end of the day so that I can finish Perfect Scoundrels by the end of Sunday
 
 
Challenge Post
 
The cover title scrmble is when we take 5 cover tittles from each monh and unscramcle them! Let give this a try....
 
 
May
 
1) hte   h5t   vewa = The 5th Wave2) eht   scetrsahnen
3) ginwre = Winger4) sujt   neo   
skis = Just One Kiss

5) 
yan   shduesc  lwil   od
6) 
ti   dha   ot   
eb    ]uyo
7) 
tols  dan  
dfnuo = Lost and Found8) het   yelbon  gnki = The Boylen King9) neoc  noup   a   niprec
 
June
 
1) het   nomo   dan  remo = The Moon and More
2) ormts  dna  egies
3) rtas    dsceur = Star Cursed 
4) teswe  lsat   ira  
5) het   crenwmeo 
6) veorfre   oto   rfa
7) het  miatng   fo  deyrr  uanacvhga 
8) wot  fo  a  dnki = Two of a Kind
9)  neo   etswe  deri = One Sweet Ride
10) hwta  hte   kedu   sesdeir
11) kifagn   ti = Faking It
 
July
 
1) fi   het  ohes   tisf = If the Shoe Fits  
2) eth   eegd   fo  vnere = The Edge of Never
3) rfits  gisht   a   veonl  
4) utre   lvoe = True Love 
5) ehtre   tletil   rdswo = Three Little Words  
6) eht   gniht  si  velia = The Night is Alive
7) feprcte  gifln  
8) scoseh  hte   gronw   ugy   veag   imh  het  gwonr  gefrni       
9) meoh  ot   kewihsy   kecre

August
 
1) lafl   fo   veif = Fall of Five
2) wrnco    fo    gdminhit = The Crown of Midnight
3) hte   desah  fo  het   onom =  The Shade of the Moon
4) sero  bahrro   ni  mlobo
5) eht   rohe = The Hero
6) 
gib   ysk diwengd  
7) yatacasw  veoc  a  ltehrse  yab   venlo 
8)  siht   rilg   a   veonl  
9) mtetapinto = Temptation
 
Gezzz! That was Hard!
 
Tell me how you guys are doing and leave a comment!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in my challenge and Summer Lovin'! I hope you are having a great time this week.

    Happy Reading!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you guys! It totally makes my day :) I promise to reply to as many as possible and if you're a fellow blogger, leave you link so that I can come visit you!